SNS annual meeting and general assembly
21.03.-22.03.2019 at Scandic Hotel Holmenkollen in Oslo
Thursday (21.03.2018) 13:45-20:00
13:45 Introduction / Welcome – Jens Pahnke
14:00-16:30 SNS presentations (15+5min)
1. Matti Haltia: The nervous system and its diseases as described in Europe’s first textbook of medicine (11th century A.D.). (25+5min)
2. Elisabeth Englund: Vascular dementia and white matter disease – from a neuropathological versus clinical and radiological perspective
3. Sverre Torp: Evaluation of proliferation markers in human meningiomas
4. Anders Oldfors: Glycogenin deficiency – two sides of the coin
5. Olivera Casar-Borota: Why should we care about pituitary pathology?
6. Irina Alafuzoff: Limbic-predominant aging-related TDP-disease
7. Irina Alafuzoff: Introduction in iNPH diagnostics using biopsies
17:00-18:00 Brain tumor diagnostics – new developments /the future of the WHO classification (Prof. Guido Reifenberger – German Tumor Reference Center, Düsseldorf, Germany)
18:00-19:00 Analysis of molecular mechanisms and clinicopathological correlations in dementia (Prof. Tibor Hortobagyi – London/Szeged, UK/Hungary)
Friday (22.03.2018) 09:00-13:00
9:00-10:00 SNS presentations
1. David Scheie: Biomarkers in CNS tumours – which analytical methods do we choose?
2. Helle Broholm: 850k methylation profiling of meningeomas.
3. Aušrinė Areškevičiūtė: Prion Diseases in Denmark: Molecular Characterization and Investigation.
10:00-11:00 Current concepts in myositis diagnostics (Prof. Werner Stenzel – Charité Berlin, Germany)
*SNS general assembly and lunch at 12:00-13:00
Skype transmission Bjarne Winther Kristensen
*SNS board meeting 13:00-14:00
REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION:
Late registration (after 21.12.18): €250 (meeting, lunch, dinner, breaks), hotel has to be booked individually (not included)
NOTE: non-SNS-members have to add 50€
from Oslo-Gardermoen airport:
*NSB train to Oslo: spor/track 4 (xx:13; xx:43)
(ticket for 4 zones, 103NOK also valid for Oslo local transport T-bane, trikk)
USE NSB (norske statsbanen) ! FLYTOGET tickets are not valid for local transport in Oslo!
*get off at station ‘Oslo-Nationalteater’ and change to T-bane (subway) – Line 1 (direction Frogenerseter)
*get off at Holmenkollen station (ca. 15-20min ride from Oslo-Nationalteater)